Rain Forest Shampoo

sable

Forums Enthusiast
Yep that is exactly what it has been like around here. We are lucky no tornados or worse but the rain is ridiculous.

This week will be D DAY for grooming, shampoo and all, so they can get
muddy and wet outside.

Yes I feel like we are in a rain forest with all the rain we have had. I thought "G" I will hold off to shampoo when all of this rain might come to an end. Well it looks like "NOT". Tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday calling for rain, and more to come.

Who knows we might be building a Noahs Ark again. I have a pair of shelties.
LOL! I am venting a little. :gaah
 
Yep...the rain here in Ohio has been a pain. Neither of my Shelties like to go out in the rain...they need a little assistance on making their exit from the house. Maybe one of these day it will stop...hopefully.
 
Hey Ohio!!! Send some of that rain south! Here in Lubbock it will take months, maybe even a YEAR, of constant rain to get us out of this drought! But you know what they say, "You never know what you got til it's gone!":rolleyes2:
 
Send it to Utah please! Our dry weather has the state officials calling for voluntary conservation and implementing restrictions to help with the fire danger.
 
Asked the heavens to blow some rain to Utah and Texas. We had rain last night, suppose to rain today. Few days break to shampoo the shelties. Your right when I have to water the grass I will be wishing for rain. We need a break though.

Susan, more rain on the way! Good for the flowers and grass, but the fur babies don't like the rain either. They run out, run in, that has been their agenda.
 
Asked the heavens to blow some rain to Utah and Texas. We had rain last night, suppose to rain today. Few days break to shampoo the shelties. Your right when I have to water the grass I will be wishing for rain. We need a break though.

Susan, more rain on the way! Good for the flowers and grass, but the fur babies don't like the rain either. They run out, run in, that has been their agenda.

And the good Lord heard our prayers! We got over 5" of rain yesterday:eek2:! As far as I know, that's the highest in 4 years! We still have a long drought yet, but hopefully this is a sign that it's coming to an end. Your turn Utah!:hugs
 
And the good Lord heard our prayers! We got over 5" of rain yesterday:eek2:! As far as I know, that's the highest in 4 years! We still have a long drought yet, but hopefully this is a sign that it's coming to an end. Your turn Utah!:hugs

Wow 5". Too much or too little. We will have to get those clouds to Utah.

The shelties dislike the muddy yard to go out. I can't even imagine the grass with the drought, almost straw to walk on.

Praise the Lord, for your rain.
 
Back
Top