Rainy Day Sheltie

Cute :rolleyes2: Spitfire gets spiky hair and a crazy (er) look in his eyes. He reminds me of that movie gremlins where you are never supposed to get them wet. :gaah
 
I have noticed that they got more zoomies after getting wet.....maybe it's something related to gremlins :lol:....:rolleyes2:
 
pond experience

Especially after being in the backyard pond. LOL

when I first brought Kaleigh home, she was IN to everything, just to check it out. I have a pond, and she DOVE into it, seeing the fish, at 8 wks, and it was probably not even 40 degrees out, so very chilly. I had to fish her out and unfreeze my lil darling. And then came the 1st bath, because eau de pond, in early spring is quite odorferous, and she was going to the 1st vet appt next morning. She thought all towels were warm and fluffy, as I did take one out of the dryer to warm her shaking/quivering body. Was that ever a FRIGHT!!!! but ever since she sits at the edge and watches the fish, hasn't tried a second swimming lesson, even with her own private wading pool in HOT weather.
 
Back
Top