Red Barn filled bone treats?

PatC

Forums Enthusiast
Does anyone have any experience with these? The owner of the local dog boutique gave me two for my dogs, and the company seems to check out well, but I wonder if anyone has tried them? I am very cautious about what I give as treats, and one of my two swallows practically without chewing so I'm a little concerned about what she'll do with a bone.
 
My mother used to give them all the time. Then she paid $522 for a dental with slab factories, probably from the hard weight-bearing bones she has on the floor all the time. So I think they are OK for a while, but once they get all the good stuff out, take them up, they don't need to be chewing bones.
 
We have these for Shelby. She only eats the insides out and doesn't chew the bone. Once she has them cleaned out I keep them and fill them with peanutbutter.
 
Back
Top