Retraining Sheltie In Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
Well, I got ask by a friend if I would retrain her sheltie in agility.I told her yes I would but I think I have my work cut out for me.I have to retrain the weaves and contacts.The contatcs will be easy but his weaves are so bad. She went to a backyard agility person and the dog is so focused on her hand that every time he does the weaves his head is in the hair focused on the hand.He does not even know how to get the entry.You can always tell when this backayrd instructors students are at trials they dont know the weaves and have no contacts.
 
Well, I got ask by a friend if I would retrain her sheltie in agility.I told her yes I would but I think I have my work cut out for me.I have to retrain the weaves and contacts.The contatcs will be easy but his weaves are so bad. She went to a backyard agility person and the dog is so focused on her hand that every time he does the weaves his head is in the hair focused on the hand.He does not even know how to get the entry.You can always tell when this backayrd instructors students are at trials they dont know the weaves and have no contacts.

You did a great job with Shadow so I'm sure you'll do a great job with this sheltie too :smile2:
 
Back
Top