Revolution Flea, Tick and Heartworm Preventative

Thanks for that reminder. I meant to reinforce that too.

Because of this, everytime I have my pups at the vet for vaccines or meds, I ask that question. Is it safe for Shelties. I recognize it's hard for the vets to be 100% up on all breeds and issues all the time, so a little gentle reminder to make them think about it, is worthwhile.

we should move that health thread to the favorites list so everyone can find it quickly :yes:
 
I will definitely have to check out the Revolution for our pups.. I have been using it on my indoor cat Baxter for the entire time I have had him and never had a problem. Of course he hates being held down while we apply it and trys to lick it off after we are done (he gets a bandanna to keep him away from it)! I have been using Advantix with Cali since day one along with interceptor. She sees the heartworm meds as a treat so that has always been easy but the Advantix she is not so keen on. The only thing that bothers me about it is the fact that it makes her fur sooooo greasy.. Even if I try to put it in many spots along her back it ends up turning into a fur slick within a day or two! I usually give it a good day to dry up and then take the baby wipes to her back and brush it out to clean her up!
 
Back
Top