Ribbons

Well, that sucks. I typically put the stickers on the Q's, if they have them. If not, I'll write it on there. And I do verify everything when they send me the results...just in case.

Yeah, after hearing that I'm making sure from now on that I have my green ribbon with the sticker on it. It's hard enough to earn the Q's the first time! :lol:
 
Many of the ribbons are displayed, but I still have stacks that I need to figure out what to do with! I bought the materials to make a ribbon quilt, but have absolutely no idea when I will get around to that. There just isn't enough time in the day!
 
Well, that sucks. I typically put the stickers on the Q's, if they have them. If not, I'll write it on there. And I do verify everything when they send me the results...just in case.

I have no clue what to do with mine.I have some in draws and lots on hangers like Stacey has.My MACH ribbon I want to put in a frame with a picture of Shadow.Clean Run sells them but they want like 150.00 for them.Cheryl,they mail you the results?That is what I like about Paw Print Trials Noreen pus the results on her web site.I can go back and check all results.
 
Many of the ribbons are displayed, but I still have stacks that I need to figure out what to do with! I bought the materials to make a ribbon quilt, but have absolutely no idea when I will get around to that. There just isn't enough time in the day!

I hadn't heard of that before, but I just googled it and oh my gosh, that's a perfect thing to do with the ribbons! Thanks!
 
Cheryl,they mail you the results?That is what I like about Paw Print Trials Noreen pus the results on her web site.I can go back and check all results.

Framing the MACH ribbon with a photo would be cool. I know I'd like to do something like that if Koji makes it. I figure, what's another $150 for a frame. lol.

As for the trials I've been to, so far all of them send me the results either of my own runs or of the entire class (what they tend to post during the trial).

Here's an example of them giving me the entire class: http://www.southcoastagilityteam.com/trialresults/Oct2010/Sat_STD_Nov.pdf

And this is what they send me otherwise: simple and to the point...


* Saturday, July 17, 2010 / Papillon Club of Southern California *
Novice A Standard
Judge: Jacqueline O'Neil
Course Yards: 126 Time: 64 seconds
Dog's Time: 0:55:85 Score: 90 QUALIFIED 3rd
Faults - TmF: 0 R: 2 W: 0 T: 0 F: 0 E: 0

Novice A JWW Class
Judge: Ann Croft
Course Yards: 123 Time: 45 seconds
Dog's Time: 0:23:97 Score: 100 QUALIFIED 1st
Faults - TmF: 0 R: 0 W: 0 F: 0 E: 0

Novice A FAST
Judge: Jacqueline O'Neil
Course Time: 35 seconds
Dog's Time: 0:31:59 Score: 63 QUALIFIED 2nd
TmF: 0 Pts: 4 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 0 - SB


* Sunday, July 18, 2010 / Papillon Club of Southern California *
Novice A Standard
Judge: Ann Croft
Course Yards: 134 Time: 67 seconds
Dog's Time: No Time Score: NQ
Faults - TmF: 0 R: 1 W: 0 T: 0 F: 1 E: 1

Novice A JWW Class
Judge: Jacqueline O'Neil
Course Yards: 94 Time: 34 seconds
Dog's Time: 0:27:12 Score: 95 QUALIFIED 1st
Faults - TmF: 0 R: 1 W: 0 F: 0 E: 0
 
Framing the MACH ribbon with a photo would be cool. I know I'd like to do something like that if Koji makes it. I figure, what's another $150 for a frame. lol.

As for the trials I've been to, so far all of them send me the results either of my own runs or of the entire class (what they tend to post during the trial).

Here's an example of them giving me the entire class: http://www.southcoastagilityteam.com/trialresults/Oct2010/Sat_STD_Nov.pdf

And this is what they send me otherwise: simple and to the point...


* Saturday, July 17, 2010 / Papillon Club of Southern California *
Novice A Standard
Judge: Jacqueline O'Neil
Course Yards: 126 Time: 64 seconds
Dog's Time: 0:55:85 Score: 90 QUALIFIED 3rd
Faults - TmF: 0 R: 2 W: 0 T: 0 F: 0 E: 0

Novice A JWW Class
Judge: Ann Croft
Course Yards: 123 Time: 45 seconds
Dog's Time: 0:23:97 Score: 100 QUALIFIED 1st
Faults - TmF: 0 R: 0 W: 0 F: 0 E: 0

Novice A FAST
Judge: Jacqueline O'Neil
Course Time: 35 seconds
Dog's Time: 0:31:59 Score: 63 QUALIFIED 2nd
TmF: 0 Pts: 4 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 0 - SB


* Sunday, July 18, 2010 / Papillon Club of Southern California *
Novice A Standard
Judge: Ann Croft
Course Yards: 134 Time: 67 seconds
Dog's Time: No Time Score: NQ
Faults - TmF: 0 R: 1 W: 0 T: 0 F: 1 E: 1

Novice A JWW Class
Judge: Jacqueline O'Neil
Course Yards: 94 Time: 34 seconds
Dog's Time: 0:27:12 Score: 95 QUALIFIED 1st
Faults - TmF: 0 R: 1 W: 0 F: 0 E: 0

Wow. Check out www.pawprinttrials.com and she has all the trials results up
 
At the last show I went to, one lady told me that she keeps the green ribbons with the stick have record of thers on them because she's had to prove before that she had a Q when the computer people didn't report it right and AKC had no record of that Q, so keep a hold of the Q ribbons just in case.

That happened to Diva's mom for her CD(obedience) There was a gap between her 1st and the 2nd and 3rd legs. Finished the title, month goes by ,not up on the website. Called AKC we don't have record of 3 legs only 2. The judge didn't have their copies anymore so she needed to get a fourth leg.

UKC lost 2 of Justice grand OCH legs. I got one back because I had the score sheets but not the other. SO I needed to earn another.So now I always do 2 things for AKC. I check the results before I leave the show site to make sure it is recording right and I check the AKC website in 3-4 weeks to make sure the leg goes up. For UKC, I keep every score sheet until the title certificate comes.
 
That happened to Diva's mom for her CD(obedience) There was a gap between her 1st and the 2nd and 3rd legs. Finished the title, month goes by ,not up on the website. Called AKC we don't have record of 3 legs only 2. The judge didn't have their copies anymore so she needed to get a fourth leg.

UKC lost 2 of Justice grand OCH legs. I got one back because I had the score sheets but not the other. SO I needed to earn another.So now I always do 2 things for AKC. I check the results before I leave the show site to make sure it is recording right and I check the AKC website in 3-4 weeks to make sure the leg goes up. For UKC, I keep every score sheet until the title certificate comes.

Oh yeah, I'm obsessive about checking the website to make sure my Q's are recorded. I'm gonna start keeping track of the green ribbons and stickers from now on though. Can't be too careful.
 
Back
Top