Rolling in the grass

So sweet - I can see Minnie lay there and play with a little sister she would love it :hugs
No, I do not show her the video :hide
(she is not completely aware we are a little active again)
 
Cuties! How big is Finnie now?
I'm not sure how much taller he is (he was just under 10" at 10 weeks so he's certainly grown since he's been with us but it's hard to tell as he's all legs lol. He has gained just over 6 ounces in the first week (my trainer has a baby scale) and he's a very hungry boy...always willing to eat:ROFLMAO:.
 
I'm not sure how much taller he is (he was just under 10" at 10 weeks so he's certainly grown since he's been with us but it's hard to tell as he's all legs lol. He has gained just over 6 ounces in the first week (my trainer has a baby scale) and he's a very hungry boy...always willing to eat:ROFLMAO:.

Haha I know! They grow so fast! Elise was about the same at 10 weeks. I think she’s now 10.5” at 12.5 weeks.
 
Back
Top