Romeo was true to form! First trial!

romeosangiovese

Forums Enthusiast
We had out first jumpers trial!!! We didn't Q but it sure was fun! And funny! Romeo marked the tunnel, true to form! And made sure the judge saw it! :lol:

He did very well and exceeded my expectations. The fact that he actually followed me around (I could actually get him to refocus on me! JOY!) and didn't run out of the ring under those conditions (noisy indoor trial, lotsa barking, lotsa people) AND we completed the course just totally made my year!!! I'm so proud of my boy!!! :yes:

Here's a video of our run
 
Michelle, that was a great first run!!! For the most part, he was right there with you. Great job to you both!

(I did have to laugh at him marking the tunnel....:eek2: :lol:)
 
oh, boy, marking the tunnel... what did they do to you? Looks like it was at least pretty close to outside...
Romeo looks like he enjoys his agility debut, congratulations!
 
That was a great first run! He stayed with you and performed very well. Most importantly, you two had fun out there.

oh, boy, marking the tunnel... what did they do to you?

Usually you get disqualified or eliminated in that run and you have to clean it up.
 
Romeo and you looked great!! I'm sure a lot of that distraction stuff will go away if you can trial more, or even train more. :) He looked like he was having fun though!!!

I'm surprised you were allowed to go on after Romeo marked the tunnel. Are you sure the judge missed it? Oh Romeo, stop marking, keep jumping.

Great run otherwise!!
 
I was determined to finish the course so there was no way the judge was getting us out of there! :lol: They didn't get me to clean it up, tho I would have been happy to. They just changed the tunnel.

Definitely gonna train more! Gotta work on those crosses! He's improved so much on his focus so I'm sure if we keep that up, he'll stop being nosy about things going on around him! Not sure how to keep him from marking tho! He's such a leg lifter!! :rolleyes2:
 
Oh dear. But at least you still enjoyed it. Tully piddled once on the course at the Canberra Royal - but I worked out she was nervous as it was the biggest comp she had been to. Maybe Romeo was a litte nervous too?
 
Back
Top