Sandstorm; I was good for my brushing!!

Bacca here....

MMM, I've learned that when "she who must be obeyed" is in that "mood", I just let her. She's bigger than me, and stronger. I know I got teeth, but I also learned that using those ain't a smart idea either.

So if I just let her do it, then I can hope it will be done fast and over soon.

p.s. we don't have one of those bee-day things, but Mom has a box of baby wipes she keeps by the door. Now that just sucks......I ain't no baby!
 
Sandstorm here;

Oh Mckinley and Bacca! I laugh so hard!! Mckinley, I want to see you drag your butt!! You are so funny! Can you come over? I never drag my butt I want to it seems like fun.
Will mom yell at me?
 
Bacca,

Teeth and flesh is never a good idea. I don't know where I picked that knowledge up, but I cannot think that "she who must be obeyed" would stand for my teeth on her flesh.

Storm,

Your bio-ped might yell at you to stop dragging your butt if there are other bio-peds around to be watching. That is the correlation I have drawn because when it is just Jan and me, she just lets me do it. The grass here in Florida is not as soft as the grass we had in Connecticut and of course dragging one's butt across the sand is just a tad primitive for even me.

MMM
 
Sandstorm here;
I do not want to drag my butt if the dog across the road is watching. His owners do not like me cuz I bark. I wonder if their dog barks, I have heard him. But she does not drag her butt. I am proud of my pants too, and I do not want them to look bad. That is why I was good for my brushing. If I drag my butt at the beach, mom will call me sand butt. And you know how I do not like silly butt, sand butt is worser.
 
Back
Top