Sandstorm went to a city park-first time, he was so good!!!!!

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
We went to a beautiful park in South Boston today, and Sandstorm was so
GOOD! Except for the boy who ran at him with his father saying "can he say hi?" I told them no, not when someone is running. We kept a very close watch, and when Sandstorm showed nervousness (not often) we just moved him away from the crowd. And it was crowded! He did so well! Kids on scooters, bikes, running around. And he did wonderfully. A few times he barked at people, but that was easily solved. It was a bit noisy, planes overhead- we are just so happy about this. A year ago I didn't think we could ever do this!! We took a chance and did it, and I think it was successful because we had plenty of treats, and we were very aware of how he could react in situations, and handled it accordingly. :smile2:
 
Back
Top