Sandstorms poopsickles

I never thought I could do the whole butt brigade either. I don't think twice of it now, but MMM hates it. Open the kitchen door, whistle, cutest little sheltie dog runs up the sides steps and proceeds to present his fluffy butt for inspection and if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

But poop on your shoes at work........almost as bad as toilet paper on your shoe or tucking your dress into your pantyhose!

OMG, I gotta teach that to mine!!!!
 
Years ago my husband went into a public restroom and sat down without thinking about it and the toilet seat was wet:dead::dead:, EEEEWWW..When he told me what happened I would not let him get near me or anything until he took a LONG shower! :lol:
 
OMG, too funny! I have missed all of the talk about dingleberries and poop! Too funny!

My girls both hate the butt checks! I get the side eye but they let me do it!
 
Well, this fourm has just reached new bounds! Not only do we now discuss our pup's potty behaviour, but now we have expanded to the human realm

I don't know what to say!
 
Back
Top