Sasha has already been placed!

SunChaser

Forums Enthusiast
Sasja has already been placed. She will leave me on Tuesday for her vet visit and dental. In her place I'll get Sammy and Lassie. Sammy is a large (read fat) sheltie that needs to lose a few pounds and Lassie is an eight month old puppy. WEEE what fun we will have. Kadin is positively going to be worn to a frazzle with two scamps to run and play with.

I'll post pictures of both Sammy and Lassie when they get here on Tuesday.

Judy and the Rescue Squad
 
congratulations on Sacha's adoption! She's such a beauty that I didn't think it would take her long to fine the perfect home but boy was that fast! :biggrin2:

I'm looking to adopt a playmate for Sadie but all of the shelties up for adoption in my area are senior citizens and I don't think it would be fair pairing them up with Sadie. She's too rambunctious and we have quite a few stairs in our home.

I wish you were closer, I'd love to look into adopting one of your rescues! :(

I you think you'll be in Canada some time let me know!
 
Back
Top