So I set up the Dow Memorial Agility park including Sca's new weave poles with guide wires..... I think I was able to get him through 3 poles and that was with guides. Jumps ....nope you go around those then jump over the tunnel After 1/2 hour worth of setup I gave up and just packed everything back up Someone has been on a tear including eating ANOTHER set of sheets so I guess I should have expected his terrible attitude. During setup he was going through the tunnel even with a curve. Once I was set up nope just jump over or on it
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.