Sent entry in for nationals!

DogIsMyMantra

Forums Enthusiast
I'm starting to get excited for AKC nationals. :biggrin2: I just received confirmation that Bella's entry was received and even though it's over 4 months away, I'm excited already!

Anyone else here entering or know someone going?
 
I would be excited, too!

Since we're still in Novice and Open, we're a long way from qualifying for Nationals. I know several teams where we train are qualified, but I'm not certain who is or isn't going this year.
 
Nationals

That is excititng.It will be here before you know it.I think Stacey said she was going with Athena also.I know alot of people going.Rush will be there.Good Luck!!!!:biggrin2:
 
How exciting!!!

We're still in Open so we don't qualify. I'm hoping to qualify for next year (not that I'd go, but it's just a goal). 4 months away, huh? I understand. I felt like that going to the Sheltie Specialty. Ok, Nationals is more big time, but still. Can't wait....for you to go!
 
Back
Top