Shadow Doing USDAA

I half filled the entry because I myself have never done USDAA so I am letting Erin fill what he needs to be in. I think she mentioned the Team Tournament.I know he has a couple titles in USDAA and he he has won a Grand Prix, something else. I think if I recall he won Pairs also.He has a nice medallion that he won.
 
I half filled the entry because I myself have never done USDAA so I am letting Erin fill what he needs to be in. I think she mentioned the Team Tournament.I know he has a couple titles in USDAA and he he has won a Grand Prix, something else. I think if I recall he won Pairs also.He has a nice medallion that he won.

I think the qualifiers are Team, Steeplechase, and Grand Prix.

And aren't the medals cool? We somehow finagled a team one, and I wanted to wear it around :lol:
 
Yes, the medallions are cool. I have this neat QQ ribbon that Shadow won when he was in Canada. I hang that in my car.Isn't it sad my dog has traveled more than I have and has been all over the East Coast and Germany.
 
Back
Top