Shedding

JacqueZ

Forums Enthusiast
Honey's actually going through her shed at the right time this year. Usually she does a light one in the spring (very light) and doesn't do the full blow until late August, which is really to late in the season to be any help at all. It been so heavy I've even had to buy a rake!

I don't know if this is just because of the colder winter we had, or if it's a sign that maybe, maybe her full coat will start coming in. (please please) But I would clearly like it to be at least part of the latter. Not that she isn't the cutest fluffiest little puppy ever, but I admit to a small spark of jealousy when I see all the gorgeous coats on here!
 
From your lips to Layla's ears!!! She always waits until an August road trip to blow her coat. Just love traveling in a snow globe! :cool:
 
I'm waiting for Indy to blow. Perhaps I pre-empted it with a timely visit to my groomer. So far, no major tumble weeds around the house! And maybe it is the late spring and hard winter.

Though puppy Callan could use a brush out. His little fur ball coat is starting to bunch up. Must be all the petting!
 
Awww, you can't mention the puppy and not post photos Barb, that's just not fair! :lol:

Also you're dashing my hopes of Honey every having anything other than her almost puppy coat...:razz:

Chris how old is Layla? I was kind of wondering if it is just something that starts occurring more on schedule as they get older...Honey's just turning 3 now...
 
Back
Top