Sheltie TV - Agility Edition: Edan's November TDAA Trial

Wow, that's so neat to see the different obstacles and small courses. I can't imagine running Trax in that. Not that he'd qualify since he's a ginormous sheltie and all :biggrin2:

Good job! :cool:
 
Agility TV

I was watching your runs and Edan looks good. Great JOB to the both of you.What I did notice Airplane Hands and your Tag 10 where you NQed where you had to go to the teeter you were pointing towards the jump and also I was not sure what you said to him by the DW the second time.It sounded like go around and then you pointed to the jump.You use the word Here alot.All in all I think you did Great!!!:biggrin2:
 
I was watching your runs and Edan looks good. Great JOB to the both of you.What I did notice Airplane Hands and your Tag 10 where you NQed where you had to go to the teeter you were pointing towards the jump and also I was not sure what you said to him by the DW the second time.It sounded like go around and then you pointed to the jump.You use the word Here alot.All in all I think you did Great!!!:biggrin2:

I'll have to go back and rewatch the videos for some of those things and to remember what I said near the dog walk.

In Teacup, I do use "here" a lot because there is only about 8 foot between each obstacle and he often lands close to the next obstacle and hear tends to pull his attention back to me faster. Honestly, if I had the opportunity to practice more on TDAA equipment (we only see it 4 times a year) I'd probably be more comfortable not saying "hear" as much because we'd both be more familiar with how we run it as a team.
 
Congratulations on your titles. Sun sure made up for Sat.:smile2:

My agility class is indoors in the winter and the ring is about half a regular ring so the equipment is rather close and there are poles. Very different then running outside. We work on handling mostly. Like you, in teacup, I need to use here more right now with Diva because everything is on top of each other. I have started to try to run silent but we are not there yet. When we first moved outside last spring Diva didn't know what to do with all that space. Took many week to adjust.
 
finally watched the videos- thanks for posting the maps too- makes figuring out what you and Edan are doing a lot easier :yes:
 
Back
Top