Jess041
Forums Enthusiast
Something that I've noticed is that when Missy sits, she seems to have a very wide sit- as in, her legs go out to the side quite a bit. I'm kinda concerned that maybe there is something wrong.. or maybe I'm just paranoid. Does this look weird to anyone? Does anyone else's shelties sit like this? When she lays down, she also tends to go to one side or the other instead of laying with her legs right to her side.. if that makes any sense. Obviously only a vet and some x-rays could tell us if something was officially wrong with her hips or legs. I was just curious if anyone had any input.
I took a couple pictures of her sitting from both sides and from the front. I did the best I could... I had a cookie in my hand lol. She's quite active and I don't ever see her having trouble getting around, so no lameness.
I took a couple pictures of her sitting from both sides and from the front. I did the best I could... I had a cookie in my hand lol. She's quite active and I don't ever see her having trouble getting around, so no lameness.

