Some Agility Inspiration -- Donna Rock & Roller

Phebe*DD

Forums Enthusiast
OK -- so Roller is a BC and not Sheltie, but Donna Rock is my new agility hero. If she can do this without arms, I can certainly train and run a little, blue merle Sheltie girl. I came across these videos while I was looking for something else. I'm so glad I found these!

The videos of Donna with her Dobie, OTCH Annie are awesome, too.

RollerBC's YouTube Channel
 
Amazing!

I love the voice in the background.....chicken...chicken...fried....breast...

For some reason, I had to laugh at that.
 
Wow. That is amazing. Honestly, I always think, if a person, who's not fully abled bodied can do it, then I should be able to with fully working arms and legs. Also, we're learning to stop pointing so much and the dogs seem to respond as well, if not more. Which means I can run more. lol.

Thanks for sharing.
 
Back
Top