Sorry, but Ears again....

kathy32726

Forums Regular
I think I am okay at knowing how and where to glue each ear to tip, but I
am having a really difficult time finding the location between the ears to glue them in order to encourage the ears to tip on top of the head. I have looked at most of the sites on the Internet and while the pictures help, I just cannot seem to find the right location. Any tried and true methods?

Kathy
 
I'm not an expert,but this is what I do~

To make the ears come up,after gluing the tips down,you will see hair that is on the inside edge of the ear,close to the head.It sometimes will even be wispy pieces,as it is on our two.
So it's not hard to get the wrong hair.

But if you get the right wisps of hair,and gently tug inwards,they will bring the ears together.Thats how I know I have the right ones.Just take a bit of glue,and roll that hair together,and bring the ears in.

I have at times added just a dab,and I mean a dab,to the edge of ears to make the bridge more sturdy.

Don't use to much glue,and remember,glue hair to hair,and not skin to skin.If you get to much glue in this area,it will make it more difficult to remove.

I know the pros will help you better,as they have been doing this way longer than I. But it works for me~
 
Back
Top