Squirrels...I’m sure we can all relate!

Zulu pretty much ignores the squirrels on our walks. I think he finally figured out the he has no chance on the leash. The fence is a different story. All I have to say is "Zulu squirrel", and he is dashing out toward the fence!
 
Ours take their job very seriously of keeping the squirrels off the bird feeders. All I have to do is open the back door, say the "S" word, and they're charging out. I keep them gated on the back deck though, ever since Flurry almost caught one! She is wicked fast. Their other joy is routing the rabbits that live behind their dog yard. Gotta give a Sheltie a job!
 
Ours take their job very seriously of keeping the squirrels off the bird feeders. All I have to do is open the back door, say the "S" word, and they're charging out. I keep them gated on the back deck though, ever since Flurry almost caught one! She is wicked fast. Their other joy is routing the rabbits that live behind their dog yard. Gotta give a Sheltie a job!
I love that you have a dog yard! I wish….my dogs have the yard lol and they go EVERYWHERE!:ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top