Sting and Erin

Sharon

Forums Sage
It is so lonely here without Sting. He went to train with Erin for the week before his debut next week. He was so awesome in class last night and I was very proud of him.He needs work on the broad jump as the training has been limited on it but I pulled it out last night at class and took him over it a few times. No problems there. Most training places that I myself have trained at hardly ever use the braod jump. Shadow never saw one till his first competition.We will definetley have videos of Sting's first run.
 
Yes, my number one boy is here licking clean a peanut butter jar.His favorite thing to do and man he can lick it clean.He leaves in June and I dont think he will be here for the get together.:no:
 
Bummer! He will be sad that he has to miss the get together :) At least while he is gone you will get your Sheltie fix at the get together!

Where is Sting's debut? Are you doing AKC and USDAA with him?
 
Back
Top