suggetstions wanted

I was looking at Now! before but nobody around me sells it, not a big fan of paying shipping on food, but I might if I can't find anything similar to it. I'm probably going to go Bensons tomorrow and spend a few hours in the dog food isles.

Our pet stores here will order a food for you if their distributor carries it even if it isn't on their shelves, so it's worth asking. I can't recall the exact price per bag, but I do know it's comparable to all the other premium foods and not more expensive. All their foods are grain free as well, so not dissimilar to your Orijen, just less protein.
 
Megan gets Royal Canin puppy 33 formula with a tsp of Puppy Wellness canned, and she is thriving beautifully :yes:

While Royal Canin does have some good formulas I feel as if I'm paying for a brand name when I buy it, I spend the same amount per bag for Orijen(sometimes less) and I get a better quality food.

I called up my local food place last night and they are checking with their distributors on getting Now! and on some prices per bags for me. If it doesnt go well I'll probably just stick with Orijen or go to Sojos
 
While Royal Canin does have some good formulas I feel as if I'm paying for a brand name when I buy it, I spend the same amount per bag for Orijen(sometimes less) and I get a better quality food.

I called up my local food place last night and they are checking with their distributors on getting Now! and on some prices per bags for me. If it doesnt go well I'll probably just stick with Orijen or go to Sojos


We tried Megan on Orijen, Innova, Castor and Pollux Organix, all of them upset her tummy and she didn't like them. My Vet plus my sis-in-law who is a Vet highly recommended RC and others that I wont mention :winkgrin:. RC and the "others" have been around for 40+ years and therefore are tried and true.

Anyway, good luck on your research and finding what suits you all :wink2:
 
Back
Top