Survived our first agility trial!

Congrats on your Q's!

Now that you have the first one out of the way, you'll be comping at the bit for the next one. :lol:
 
But you know you're in trouble...no video!!! :mad:

I know...I know...I'm sad very about that too. I took my video camera and everything but I was there all on my own. My husband is a fair weather fan and didn't come to watch. He says he'll come out when it gets warmer:rolleyes2:. My mom made it out for the second day but yeah, there's no way I could get her to figure out how to work a video camera :no::lol:. Hehehe...Who needs a 60 minute video of dirt floor!?

Sigh...next time...
 
I know...I know...I'm sad very about that too. I took my video camera and everything but I was there all on my own. My husband is a fair weather fan and didn't come to watch. He says he'll come out when it gets warmer:rolleyes2:. My mom made it out for the second day but yeah, there's no way I could get her to figure out how to work a video camera :no::lol:. Hehehe...Who needs a 60 minute video of dirt floor!?

Sigh...next time...

Haha! In that case, you are forgiven :) We are looking forward to more successes in the future (and maybe videos, next time!) :lol:
 
Oh, awesome weekend!!! And what a way to start your agility addiction. ;)
Welcome to the club.

As we all say...who cares how you got the Q, or the 1st place, you got them and that's all that matters!!!

Lastly, great job on all the Q's, the 12 weaves, and especially Snookers. I have to admit, games aren't typically easy IMHO for first-timers because you have a LOT of thinking to do....when you already think too much, lol. But I'm glad you had such a great weekend. Now, drink a gallon of something hot (coffee, tea, cocoa, etc) and get warm. Cheers! Here's to your newest addiction.
 
Back
Top