So i was curious so i went to the AKC web site...... and now im CONFUSED!!!!! it says The AKC permits thirty-seven (37) dogs of each breed to be assigned the same name. So if 37 people name there dog lets just say Jack, I wouldnt be able to name my dog Jack?
The fees confuse me in general.
what is the PAL/ILP? do they work with the AKC and would I have to register my future dog with them to if i registerd with the AKC.
My dad registerd my sheltie who past a few weeks ago so I have no clue how it all works and my web browser is being really screwy so it doesnt want to load a good chunk of the pages. if someone could just explain to me why there are so many rules and restrictions and what the differances between the AKC PAL and ILP are that would help me out so much!
why does my curiosity get me into these situations where i get confused about what im looking into
The fees confuse me in general.
what is the PAL/ILP? do they work with the AKC and would I have to register my future dog with them to if i registerd with the AKC.
My dad registerd my sheltie who past a few weeks ago so I have no clue how it all works and my web browser is being really screwy so it doesnt want to load a good chunk of the pages. if someone could just explain to me why there are so many rules and restrictions and what the differances between the AKC PAL and ILP are that would help me out so much!
why does my curiosity get me into these situations where i get confused about what im looking into

There were 11 living.