The beginning of the Sheltie Pants

MissSuzie

Forums Enthusiast
I was looking through some pics of the dogs this morning and came across this one of Meggie at 25 weeks. Look at those little sheltie pants sprouting out! I just had to laugh. Those sheltie pants are so dense now I cannot get a comb or brush through them. I have to thin them out to keep them under control!!!
 

Attachments

  • 25 weeks 001.jpg
    25 weeks 001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 61
This picture just cracked me up because they're sticking straight out like rockets on her rear end. I don't remember thinking anything about them at the time.
 
She's a real cutie.

It's weird, Lucy's pants grew in before anything else after she nearly went bald from being out on the streets for a long time. She had these nice, furry pants and the rest of her had hardly any fur! Thankfully the rest of her is catching up.

They do look like rockets! Go Go Gadget Meggie, haha
 
She sure has a bit coat for 25 weeks. At 25 weeks, Bacca still looked like a pound pup! He was all legs and no coat!
 
Back
Top