The big snip tomorrow

So right, he woke up this morning like yesterday didn't happen! He's bruised and the incision looks a little big. They tattooed him too.

Glad he is doing well. Did he ever go pee pee for you?

Please continue to update us on him when you can. Thanks.
 
One year and 14 days. :). I was trying to hold on till 14-16 months but it was becoming more important to me to do it sooner. His puppy license was expiring with 7 year old Bobby and his attempts at humping the Lhasa nearly got his lip pierced. He isn't likely to pursue an agility career, more casual agility for fun and rec and his career will be in obedience and tracking and tricks (fingers crossed). Herding lessons are not in the budget yet, but am hopeful that it will be.

Glad to hear that all went well. Birch's puppy lincense expired over a month ago with Justice and Ember and Diva still tolerates his craziness but then again she is crazy too and has a mother's patience.
 
Glad to hear that all went well. Birch's puppy lincense expired over a month ago with Justice and Ember and Diva still tolerates his craziness but then again she is crazy too and has a mother's patience.

Liam is two and hasn't had his puppy license expire yet. I am still waiting for it to happen. Emma looks at him sometimes with that look - come on grow up already. You're two years, not two months.
 
Liam is two and hasn't had his puppy license expire yet. I am still waiting for it to happen. Emma looks at him sometimes with that look - come on grow up already. You're two years, not two months.

Bailey is almost three and it doesn't look like her puppy license is expiring any time soon. :rolleyes2:
 
With Justus recently being neutered and Toby's time coming in a month or so, I have a question!?

Toby will be 5 months old on the 25th and his little boy parts are there but fairly ascended still. Does the humpy, aggressive, marking behavior begin when the na na's visibly descend? As of almost 5 months old, he is still a fairly laid back guy so I was just wondering!? :biggrin2:
 
One week later: the incision looks good, the sack is returning to normal color and shrinking, normal play and activity resuming. :)

I hope that the marking behaviors (compulsion) will subside some, but he's not marked in the house and I have an eagle eye when he's in the pet store. A swift verbal correction - just before he hikes the leg has really made an impact.

I'm working on the hose the entire park... we are doing more controlled walking with releases to go sniff (and pee).

He hasn't tried to hump anyone since surgery. (Lily says YAY!)
 
Back
Top