THIS close!

ClantyreSheltie

Forums Sage
So River-man finished up his OAJ on Saturday this past weekend, and got his first Open FAST leg. The same day he was entered in Excellent Standard for the second time. He was two obstacles away from Q-ing, when he decided to pop out the entrance of the tunnel. He has never done that in his life! Ever! We were THIS CLOSE to an excellent leg. Sigh.

And my proud Grandma brad is SavvyBicksler who finished her MXJ last month and is halfway through her MACH points, (no QQs yet). Here is her Sunday Jumpers run: http://www.youtube.com/user/clantyreshelties?feature=mhee
filmed with my iPad2 as an experiment. Not bad, but not great either. Savvy was awesome though, and yes, she won the class : ) Her owner hired a personal trainer and lost like 25 pounds to keep up with her. I should be so motivated.
 
Congrats on River's Open title!! Yay!
Bummer on the Excellent run, but I totally understand. I finally got into ExB and cant' even pick up a Q. LOL.


And ohmigod, that was such a lovely run (Savvy). So smooth, she made it look so easy. If I had the money/time for a personal trainer, I'd do it too. Instead, I'm trying to do it on my own....the long slow way. ;) Because I AM motivated.
 
So River-man finished up his OAJ on Saturday this past weekend, and got his first Open FAST leg. The same day he was entered in Excellent Standard for the second time. He was two obstacles away from Q-ing, when he decided to pop out the entrance of the tunnel. He has never done that in his life! Ever! We were THIS CLOSE to an excellent leg. Sigh.

I know that feeling, Rachel. I was "that close" (2 or 3 jumps from the end) for BOTH my Ex-A standard runs at the TRSSCGP trial.

I've no doubt River will get his Ex-A Qs soon.
 
Back
Top