Thyroid enhancer

Since his pancreatic attack,in. Ov I have been keeping a journal, just not water trips etc. but your right I will be more aware. I will give his meds time before changing but I never thought about the soloxine because he goes between that and thyrozine. The food makes me crazy because he is always hungry and keeps gaining. I give him I think good supplements but I!m ready to just give him just grain free low fat and some veggies, forget the chicken too! I feel like I am always changing amts of food and food type? At least overall he does seem happier. He never shows emotion so it's hard to tell!! If he ever wagged his tail I think I would keep over! Lol
 
That's typical....since Bacca became hypo-thyorid, he stopped playing. There is nothing that gets him excited except the lawnmower!

I've tried tugg, balls, you name it....he just look at me and says "you want me to do what?"

It's so sad for me because he used to be SO playful! Even walks are painful.....he normally just slugs along
 
Barb I am so sad for you because I know exactly how you feel. My last Sheltie played and loved to chase the squirrels. When Max is on the deck (which he could live without) the animals know him and come real close. But you've made me feel better that there isn't more to Max's health issues. :)
 
Back
Top