Trail Video from this weekend

Hurtseverywhere

Forums Enthusiast
Here is the video from this weekends trail, if I look like an old man running I am and I have been suffering with Planter facietis for the past month and have a small metatarsul stress fracture and am not suppose to be running at all for 6 weeks, The video from the second day was shot by our 9 year old
grandaughter Alexis as we are trying to teach her to use the camera, she missed a little bit but she did pretty good for a beginner.
http://vimeo.com/16642009
 
Nice job! He looks good! I was expecting him to be a lot slower, but really, with just a bit more confidence he should be great!

The jumpers run at the end was very good--keep it up :)
 
Thanks
I think he will come around just fine now with a bit more work, you could tell this time out both he and I were much more comfortable, I mean the chute was 100% better then in the first trail, and I do think he will come to grips with the dog walk, when he got blown off the top 4 or 5 weeks ago when we were training outside that really made him sheepish, but he's comming around, It almost looks like he is starting to relax a bit and haveing a bit of fun & enjoying it a bit more now, rather then doing it just to please me which is what it seemd like, and that's a good thing.

I am working on trying to get his excitment level up a bit, I do know that I need to stop pampering him so much, stand up more myself rather then trying to get down to his level ( tough to do with such a lilltle fella) and start leading him out more, as my wife keep telling me , Over and over & over....that's what makes the video's such a great training tool for me right now, as I can go back and see all my mistakes so clearly.
 
You guys are looking great! Another great thing about videos...is being able to see the progress you make. You two looked a lot more comfortable running this time. Nice Jumpers run. :)
 
Back
Top