Training outdoors

Phebe*DD

Forums Enthusiast
I'm still recuperating from our private lesson this afternoon. It was 95 degrees and I'm thankful that private lessons are only 30 minutes long and we don't have any humidity here. Both Phebe and I are spent.

On a positive note, our contacts are continuing to improve and we almost have a running A Frame, now.
 
Thank goodness you don't have any humdity! It's a real killer. Sounds like you are making real progress.
 
I feel your pain! This weekend is our last Saturday of day classes. Even at 10 a.m., it's about 85 degrees AND humid. 1 hour is tough.

Can't wait to see your running A-frame--would love to see a video! Could give us something to aspire to!
 
At least it wasn't humid and it sounds like you're make great progress.

Poor Phebe. Such a good girl for practicing in the heat. Bailey hates the heat. She doesn't want to move when it's hot outside.
 
Phebe doesn't like the heat either, but I had ice water for her, so she was able to retreat to the shade for a couple of quick breaks, while we were discussing my handling skills.

I don't have a video camera, yet, but maybe by the time we start trialing I will.
 
Back
Top