Golly, finally saw it on facebook... I just love that girl! The cutest fce, ESPECIALLY when she is thinking!? She will slam the lid in your face next... or I was thinking she's gonna try and skateboard on it!! hahaahahah
Very cute video. I love her reaction when you run out of treats. "Look mom! I'm standing on the lid. Where's the click? Where's my treat? I know this is what you want me to do. Let me pick the lid up and move it closer since maybe you didn't see me from that far away."
Like others, we train targeting with the nose to the target but I know there tend to be multiple ways to train the same skill. I'm a believer in whatever works for the dog and is safe.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.