k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
Since Bentley sounds like Koji (handler focused) this was wonderful to read. I also liked how he said to not have the dog do the same thing twice. Koji patterns a lot too. So how do you get the dog more obstacle focused? Is it more about teaching him to take what is in front of him, versus looking at me to get permission?
Great write-up. I'll have to go read up more on Stuart Mah. sounds like he could help me with me with some issues.
(i'm sooo going to fail Chances aka Gamblers this weekend. We tried, but Koji doesn't seem to know what a tunnel is, sigh)
Great write-up. I'll have to go read up more on Stuart Mah. sounds like he could help me with me with some issues.
(i'm sooo going to fail Chances aka Gamblers this weekend. We tried, but Koji doesn't seem to know what a tunnel is, sigh)