Trial Ups and Downs

Although I love actions shots, I love the table shot. Purdy! And is that Lexi? She looks like she's strutting.

Awesome photos! Did you order them all?
 
Although I love actions shots, I love the table shot. Purdy! And is that Lexi? She looks like she's strutting.

Awesome photos! Did you order them all?

Yep, that's Lexi. She is getting so big! And Randi's right, she is all legs. She is 14.5 inches and only weights 13 lbs!

And yes, these are the 3 I ordered. There were a bunch more, but I'm poor (and cheap) so we normally get the best 2-3 from each trial.
 
Yep, that's Lexi. She is getting so big! And Randi's right, she is all legs. She is 14.5 inches and only weights 13 lbs!

And yes, these are the 3 I ordered. There were a bunch more, but I'm poor (and cheap) so we normally get the best 2-3 from each trial.

I hear ya on cheap. She reminds me of Koji, all legs. Granted, Koji kinda overgrew to 17.5". Let's hope Lexi stays within height.
 
I love them all! My fav has to be the one of him jumping - he's even smiling! He makes it look effortless!

You guys are lucky that there is a photographer at the trials. The trials that I've seen here, didn't have one :no: so I guess when Maia will be ready to trial, I will have to have my sister come and try and take some action shots for me.
 
Back
Top