Vaccine ingredients

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had a 13 page thread on this topic, which unnecessarily grew contentious and unpleasant.
If anyone is interested on my take , read post 112 (!) there. I believe it is fair , even handed, and gives due credit to the role of those who have opposed overvaccination for helping us to revise our vaccine schedules.

But how do you make a post claiming that vaccines are made from diseased animal pus, have never been shown to be effective, and cause kidney failure, then claim that 'this isn't a vaccine debate' ? -Dr. Mac

Knowledge is power. I'm willing to bet most people on here didn't know the ingredients...actually, based on my inbox, I'm pretty confident.
 
This statement is my favorite, though: "we have millions of healthy dogs/people that have seen illnesses that would wipe out populations pretty much either under control or non existent anymore."
where's your proof? Show me some statistics. Because all I know is our dogs (and humans) have more issues now than they ever did 40 yrs ago before this vaccine crap started. So where are your before and after statistics? Please, show me! Until then, don't say such comments because there's no proof of this other than that you've been TOLD. Nothing to back it up....

Oh, and I won't even get INTO people but My guess is you've never looked at the statistics of death and vaccines for infants nor looked at how we went from having the second lowest infant mortality rate before vaccines began being pushed onto people to the highest infant mortality rate of any civilized nation. statisics are rather telling, aren't they?

Again, do your research... most vaccinated dogs are the reason an outbreak occurs. Please, stop spouting things you've probably never even spent any time to investigate. Considering how many PMs I've gotten about this issue, I feel happy about my post warning people and stopping animals from continuing to get sick. :)

I'd love to read about death and vaccine statistics for human babies. I just can't imagine that infant mortality rate is higher now than before vaccines. I'd also like to read about how canine vaccines are not effective and that vaccinated dogs are the spread of these diseases.

I'm not knocking what you're saying, because I have not done as extensive research on vaccines as you have. So, please post some credible sources for these statements, because I'd love to take a look.
 
I'd love to read about death and vaccine statistics for human babies. I just can't imagine that infant mortality rate is higher now than before vaccines. I'd also like to read about how canine vaccines are not effective and that vaccinated dogs are the spread of these diseases.

I'm not knocking what you're saying, because I have not done as extensive research on vaccines as you have. So, please post some credible sources for these statements, because I'd love to take a look.

Infant mortality in the US is not typically linked to vaccines. The biggest problem with infant mortality in the US is based on insurance, or lack thereof. Lack of healthcare (and vaccines) due to lack of money/insurance has been linked to the rise in infant mortality in the US. Other countries which HAVE universal health care still have vaccines and have much much lower infant mortality rates.

If you think of what a vaccine actually is, you can see why it has the possibility to cause the disease. A vaccine is a weaken or killed version of the virus or bacteria, which causes a weak infection that is easily fought off by the immune system. (This is why immune compromised and elderly/sick animals & people should not get vaccinated) Often there are no symptoms (maybe a mild fever & lethargy which would be due to the vaccine doing its job of causing an immune response). Those animals (or people) who have a weakened immune system would be at some risk of contracting the disease however.

It is not heard to imagine that due to the vaccine's very purpose that the animal (or person) vaccinated could shed small amounts of the germ as the immune system builds a response, and thus immunity. Assuming that the animals that the vaccinated one is in contact with are also all vaccinated, there would be no spread of the disease. If it is contact with unvaccinated animals, then they could in theory contract the disease due to lack of vaccination. Oh, the newly vaccinated animal would not be able to shed virus for very long, just until their immune system fights it off.

And remember...the doctor who was 'credible' in 'proving' that vaccines caused autism has now had his paper retracted due to fabricating results in order to further his claims :(

Note: I am not saying that Mary's sources are not credible....just to take things with a grain of salt sometimes.
 
Last edited:
This is the kind of thread that really turns me away from a truly great informative site. It makes me rethink whether I want to stay involved in the forums or not. You may say it is not about whether we vaccinate our animals or not but the implication is there. Please do not start up another thread that is going to cause acrinomy among the members.
 
OK...both sides have made their points in several threads.

I am going to close this thread down now. The mods/admin on this site firmly stated in the other vaccine thread that we will not tolerate personal attacks. Debates are great and educational, but as soon as personal attacks are made, the discussion will be squashed.

Sheltie Forums is not the type of venue that will tolerate that kind of behavior.

Thanks for your understanding on helping us to continue this site as the informative, friendly forum that we are.

Dani
Moderator
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top