VallejoSheltie
Forums Enthusiast
I've been binging a Netflix Korean show called "Tomorrow" the past week.
The show revolves around a dept. of "Reapers", who's job it is to prevent suicides. In this case, it involves a dog who tried to.
Has anyone else seen this?
Possibly the saddest show I've ever seen.
Also forced me to reappraise myself, my dog, and how I need to cherish him while he is here.
Or it could just be me as I notice signs here and there that my boy isn't really just a 'Mature Adult' any more....
Seriously though, if you've had a recent loss read any comments before watching.
Tomorrow season 1, episode 9, “Someday, Because of You”
The show revolves around a dept. of "Reapers", who's job it is to prevent suicides. In this case, it involves a dog who tried to.
Has anyone else seen this?
Possibly the saddest show I've ever seen.
Also forced me to reappraise myself, my dog, and how I need to cherish him while he is here.
Or it could just be me as I notice signs here and there that my boy isn't really just a 'Mature Adult' any more....
Seriously though, if you've had a recent loss read any comments before watching.
Tomorrow season 1, episode 9, “Someday, Because of You”