Vibrant Pets - Testing

Chris, I've had Pixie on the show dog formula of Vibrant Pets for several weeks now and the difference it's made is quite something! She has more energy, is livlier and more playful and looks great. I think it's a great addition to the homeopathic epilepsy meds she takes, which tend to make her quiet.

Besides that, the folks you talk to when you call are a wealth of information on what would be best for each dog and why. They are very helpful and so nice!

Once I run through the Nupro I'm giving Barkley, I'm going to put him on the Vibrant Pets Joint formula since the recurring Lyme gives him joint issues. Can't wait to see how he does on it! Thank you so much for suggesting this to us. :yes:

You're welcome! I have to say that this stuff is the best ever! Today we took the girls on a loooong hike over hill and dale, to include jumping over logs and little streams. No limping, no soreness -- everybody's in perfect health. It's so wonderful to see Bitsy Boodle losing weight, getting strong, and having no more pain.:yes:
 
You're welcome! I have to say that this stuff is the best ever! Today we took the girls on a loooong hike over hill and dale, to include jumping over logs and little streams. No limping, no soreness -- everybody's in perfect health. It's so wonderful to see Bitsy Boodle losing weight, getting strong, and having no more pain.:yes:

Shoot, maybe I should take some of that stuff :biggrin2: I know that I'd be sore and limping....
 
Back
Top