Vibrant Pets - What changes did you notice first?

Bits and Annie stopped limping. Later, I noticed that "random" shedding had decreased. Layla and Beckon are very healthy Shelties -- have been from birth. I give them VP to keep them that way. I take the Joint and Muscle formula myself to increase my flexibility and work on slight arthritis. So far, I'm pleased. :biggrin2:
 
Bella has been on the show formula for over a month now and she is shedding less, but the most important thing for us is that she has not had an upset tummy for 2 weeks now and no car sickness at all. Where before she would throw up bile almost every morning around 10 if i forgot to give her breakfast before then as well as periodic other random times. Also she seems to have more energy..(cant say that was needed) lol
 
Fiona's tummy was so sensitive if she didn't have peace and quiet after she ate chances are she'd throw up. About 2 weeks after VP she rarely gets sick at all.

Lucy was found as a stray near a mall parking lot. She'd been living on grass and whatever she could find for food. She was underweight, about 60% of her fur was missing and she had huge scratches on her face, feet and tail. The allergies she developed from being on her own and nearly starving caused her to gnaw at her feet and paws, to the point where they were almost bare. The fur she had left felt like straw. It was crunchy. She had absolutely no undercoat. I'd post the pictures but they are so upsetting.

I put her on VP right away. That was 5 months ago. Today her undercoat is almost completely grown in. Her scratches are almost gone and her fur is so thick I can't stop hugging her. It is strong. She doesn't bite at her feet and the fur is growing back. The sores are gone. Everyone that comes to visit her said they cannot believe it is the same dog.

I've posted this photo on my puppy thread but Lucy is the one on the right. Lucy's fur
 
Last edited:
Back
Top