[videos] training

thank you all :)

Welcome! Is that a Ketschker's turn at about 0:17 on the first video? Looks great!!!


no, not at all. there is a small difference between "Ketchker" (it always sounds so funny, when you know Ketschker by himself :biggrin2:) and what we call it "Change".

Both have the goals, that the dog comes tighter, but when you do a "Ketschker" you don't change the jab.
For example here a video of it in slow motion.

On my video with the "Change" you can see, that I change from left hand to right hand. So that's why it is called this way ;)

I'd love to have a lovely field like that with the cherry (?) trees in the background!

yes, you're right. that are all cherry trees and it really looks great!

some of your crosses are set up differently than ours

can you explane or show a video? would be really interesting how different (or not) similar sequenzes are soluted.
 
I think it would be great to add some "face versus rocky" videos from our garden training :smile2:

both are fast, but mostly face is a little bit faster, because of her tighter turns and faster weave poles. but rocky has definitly more routine (he's 6 and face's 3).

face vs. rocky weave poles

face vs. rocky jumps

That was really neat to watch! They both respond to you so well.

Also, I would LOVE to have your weave pole entries, they are gorgeous (and fast!)!
 
Wow, amazing dogs... really fast, too. Great training videos. I fell in love w/ your trainer's agility fields. CHerry trees are so beautiful. :smile2:
 
luckily yesterday was my first (inofficial) day of my semester break, so I had time to train a little bit in our garden.

with face I first did a bit of "freestyle" (or better: distant work with commands) and a bit of basic stuff.

later I made a new "face vs. rocky" video :wink2:
 
Back
Top