Vitamins anyone!?!

You're are post happy today? lol

Yes, I use vibrant pets show dog formula as a vitamin for my pup. I even had it approved by vet and she thinks it's great.

I believe they recommend you start this supplement when your dog is at least 5 months old.
 
You're are post happy today? lol

Yes, I use vibrant pets show dog formula as a vitamin for my pup. I even had it approved by vet and she thinks it's great.

I believe they recommend you start this supplement when your dog is at least 5 months old.



Ha ha, well shoot I have to catch up with everyone else's # of posts :razz:

Megan is 18 weeks today so at her next Vet appt I'll ask when I should start a supplement.
 
You're are post happy today? lol

Yes, I use vibrant pets show dog formula as a vitamin for my pup. I even had it approved by vet and she thinks it's great.

I believe they recommend you start this supplement when your dog is at least 5 months old.



And I have gotten nothing done today because of it. Like someone once said, this site becomes addicting:razz:
 
Back
Top