W.E. film directed and written by Madonna

danisgoat

Moderator
Ooohhh....I am so excited.

My sisters pugs got a job on Sunday filming a movie at Sothesby's Auction in NYC. Madonna is the director and her daughter is in the movie.

How cool is that? I am begging my friend (the agent) to let me go along to.

Whoo Hooo.....Bella and Mya :biggrin2: They are not Shelties, but cute nonetheless.
 
Ya never know, they may like a sheltie if they see yours. Tell em the show needs another dog, like a sheltie. Matter of fact here is one for you.

How could they resist?
 
Ya never know, they may like a sheltie if they see yours. Tell em the show needs another dog, like a sheltie. Matter of fact here is one for you.

How could they resist?

LOL...I know! Right.

I am still waiting to see Dandie's Febreeze Commercial. Anxiously waiting, lol.
 
Back
Top