Silaria
Forums Sage
Well, if you saw my post here, http://sheltieforums.com/showthread.php?t=4971, then you know my Saturday at the CPE trial didn't go so well.
Today, JUST THE OPPOSITE! We had a PERFECT DAY - 4 Q's!
The first Q of the day was in Level 1 Jackpot which, of all the runs for the day was the one I really wanted a Q in. This finished off our CPE Level 1 title!!!
All the other runs in the day, Snooker, Colors, and Wildcard, were all nice runs resulting in Q's. Well, Snooker was a little ugly but "dirty Qs still count" (which happens to be what was printed on the t-shirt I wore).
Videos are coming but probably not until later in the week.
Thanks for the comforts yesterday. I really just needed to vent a little.
Today, JUST THE OPPOSITE! We had a PERFECT DAY - 4 Q's!
The first Q of the day was in Level 1 Jackpot which, of all the runs for the day was the one I really wanted a Q in. This finished off our CPE Level 1 title!!!
All the other runs in the day, Snooker, Colors, and Wildcard, were all nice runs resulting in Q's. Well, Snooker was a little ugly but "dirty Qs still count" (which happens to be what was printed on the t-shirt I wore).
Videos are coming but probably not until later in the week.
Thanks for the comforts yesterday. I really just needed to vent a little.