We practice Gambled Weee

Hurtseverywhere

Forums Enthusiast
Well Last nights training runs went OK, the go out to a series of finishing jumps both L&R were great, so I decided to try a short Gamble setup all were semi circular, and not just straight shots. the first one
was Jump, jump, Tire, Teter, Tunnel, Jump. He really had a problem with this set at the tunnel and needed a lot of coaxing to do it ???? I haven't figured out what he didn't like about it but he didn't, so I switched to Jump, jump, tunnel, teter, jump jump, This set worked pretty good and we ran that a few times. then I swapped out the teter for the A-frame, that confused him for one run then he figured out what I wanted and got that down, Finally I switched out the last 2 jumps for the table so we had
jump, jump, tunnel, frame, table. IT took quite a # of tries to get him to do the table and to do a full down from distance but eventually he figure out what I wanted & we were able to run it both forward to the table & then backwards off the table & Back to the start from about 8 to 10 feet.. so a pretty good deal all in all, although He still runs like a turtle inside the training hall
 
Last edited:
Sounds like he made some progress--that's great. Running that many obstacles from 8-10 feet away is definitely tough. Good work!
 
Back
Top