What do you do with your ribbons?

I have some of the rosettes hanging on the wall. Mostly the HIT and HC. I started a scrapbook on Justice and put alot int there . But I got behind and now just have tons in shoeboxes labeled Justice, Ember and Diva.:smile2:
 
Right now mine are in a large flat Rubbermaid container that will store under the bed. We haven't figured out what wall we want to make the "Edan" wall yet so nothing is hung up.
 
Don't have any yet :no: as we have not entered a trial. I think the first one we get, I will hang on the wall in my bedroom - not because I would want to show it off to everyone, but because I would be so proud of her and all her hard work. After that, I think I would start a binder, and place them in there, with the course maps so I remember. Or if I am really ambitious, I would start a scrap book! Hey - that is a great idea! I can condense the course maps to smaller sheets and then scrap book them along with the ribbons and photos from that run!
 
Don't have any yet :no: as we have not entered a trial. I think the first one we get, I will hang on the wall in my bedroom - not because I would want to show it off to everyone, but because I would be so proud of her and all her hard work. After that, I think I would start a binder, and place them in there, with the course maps so I remember. Or if I am really ambitious, I would start a scrap book! Hey - that is a great idea! I can condense the course maps to smaller sheets and then scrap book them along with the ribbons and photos from that run!

I think she have the right idea! I'd probably do that same.
 
Don't have any yet :no: as we have not entered a trial. I think the first one we get, I will hang on the wall in my bedroom - not because I would want to show it off to everyone, but because I would be so proud of her and all her hard work. After that, I think I would start a binder, and place them in there, with the course maps so I remember. Or if I am really ambitious, I would start a scrap book! Hey - that is a great idea! I can condense the course maps to smaller sheets and then scrap book them along with the ribbons and photos from that run!

that is a good idea. currently 3 green, 3 white and 1 pretty title ribbon for Callie in rally so we're not too far behind :winkgrin:
 
Back
Top