When to know to stopping using a bag of food

Stay with what works for you! If you want to do grain free try Wellness Core! It is working great for me! We've been on it about a month and I love this food. I've had a hard time trying to find what is best for my guys and Core is doing great! They don't eat as much. All of them are eating about 1/2 cup less than when they were on there other food. It is more expensive per bag, but I don't think it is any more expensive... not much anyway, when it comes down to the amount they need.
One thing that I like about Wellness Core is the philosophy they based it on... raw feeding. I'd love to feed Raw, but I don't have the refrigerator space for it. And, live to far from town to just run and pick up more meat every other day.
 
Stay with what works for you! If you want to do grain free try Wellness Core! It is working great for me! We've been on it about a month and I love this food. I've had a hard time trying to find what is best for my guys and Core is doing great! They don't eat as much. All of them are eating about 1/2 cup less than when they were on there other food. It is more expensive per bag, but I don't think it is any more expensive... not much anyway, when it comes down to the amount they need.
One thing that I like about Wellness Core is the philosophy they based it on... raw feeding. I'd love to feed Raw, but I don't have the refrigerator space for it. And, live to far from town to just run and pick up more meat every other day.

I appreciate the tip! :) I'll definitely look in to their Core line and consider that for Precious future feeding!!
 
Back
Top