ruckusluvr
Forums Enthusiast
Ruckus is about 2 and 1/2 now. His coat is thin, and short! When will it fill out? if it ever will....
His dad's coat was just an inch from the floor and his mother was heavily coated for a female.
Is it something I am doing? I bath him bi weekly unless its winter beause he has grass allergies. I run a slicker brush over his coat weekly. In the winter he is thicker so I line brush weekly. Is the slicker brush hurting is coat?
Here is a pic of this boy's coat.
This is his winter coat. Mostly undercoat (taken last year)
Thanks a ton!
His dad's coat was just an inch from the floor and his mother was heavily coated for a female.
Is it something I am doing? I bath him bi weekly unless its winter beause he has grass allergies. I run a slicker brush over his coat weekly. In the winter he is thicker so I line brush weekly. Is the slicker brush hurting is coat?
Here is a pic of this boy's coat.
This is his winter coat. Mostly undercoat (taken last year)
Thanks a ton!



