Wrong day entered

Sharon

Forums Sage
I am so mad at myself.This is the second time I have done this.Got up at 4 am to get ready for the trial.I left my house at 530 to go to my friend Cindy's house.Get to the trial and go to sign Sting in for his JWW class only I can't find his name.I get this sick feeling in my stomach and go talk to the trial secretary and guess what I am entered for tomorrow and not today.Well, I have to work tomorrow so I cant go and have to eat my entry.Lesson learned.Always check your confirmation letter.You think I would have learned the first time.I also had to stay there all day because I rode with Cindy so no way home.A couple people MACHed and Rush had a goregeous JWW run of 23 and change.
 
Ah, that is such a shame!!!!! It could happen to anybody, Sharon -- and will probably happen to me. :rolleyes2:
 
Oh that sucks. Was this the last trial before you went back to basics with Sting? And yes, I've learned the hard way too, to double check and recheck those confirmations EVERY time they send them out.
 
Oh that sucks. Was this the last trial before you went back to basics with Sting? And yes, I've learned the hard way too, to double check and recheck those confirmations EVERY time they send them out.

Yes, this was suppose to be his last trial and the courses were so nice for him in Open.So that being said there is a trial in Rhode Island less than hour away that I have entered.I have already went back to basics with him.
 
Back
Top