Yorktown Heights Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
Anyone in the NY or NJ area that does agility going to this trial to watch or compete.I have entered Sat only with Shadow that is if we get in.
 
Nope as in the end of October

LOL....sorry. My head is spinning right now.

Let me come back to this. Are the entries still open? When is the deadline. I think my daughter is ready to start with Vinca (our rescue) this fall, so maybe.
 
Agility

If it's the Skyline Agility Club trial on Oct 23, it opens Sept 7 and closes Oct 5.

Sharon, why aren't you entering Sting, too?
That is the trial. I still cant run for awhile according to my orthopedic doctor and my podiatrist.With Sting you have to run(I cna't) with Shadow I pretty much just have to send him . You have seen the distant I have with him.He is a great send and distant dog.
 
That is the trial. I still cant run for awhile according to my orthopedic doctor and my podiatrist.With Sting you have to run(I cna't) with Shadow I pretty much just have to send him . You have seen the distant I have with him.He is a great send and distant dog.

That makes sense. Listen to the docs. The November Cluster is just around the corner. :wink2:
 
Back
Top