Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Another Mark WOW!

Discussion in 'General Breeding Discussion' started by pattymaine, Sep 25, 2010.

1. pattymaine

pattymaine Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2008
    Maine
    Megan's Mark (Am/Can Ch Cindahope Trade Mark ROMC) has left quite a legacy! Besides leaving his mark (forgive the pun) in the U.S., he has also left his mark in Canada.

Here's another one: Olivia (PIS BPISS Am/Can Ch Shelhaven Sweet Seduction) is his great-granddaughter.
    Olivia has just won her #22 win as Best in Show in Canada for 2010. This makes her the #1 Sheltie, the #1 Herding, and #3 in All Breeds for 2010.

Olivia was bred by Karen and Bob Henley of Shelhaven and is co-owned by Karen and Todd & Allison Foley. Todd and Allison have handled Olivia for all of her wins.

If you'd like to see Olivia you can go to http://www.shelhaven.ca/olivia.html.

I think Olivia has an exciting future, too--she is only 3 years old.

Her dad is Alex (BIS BPIS Am/Can Ch Shelhaven Alaris), his dad is Striker (BPIS Ch Shelhaven Counterstrike ROMC), and Striker's dad is Mark.

Her mom is Tessa (Am/Can Ch Shelhaven Temptation), her mom is Lilly
    (BIS BISS BPIS BPISS Am/Can Ch Shelhaven Pop'n Up At Talisker), and her dad is Mark. (btw, her mom is Ch Laureate Savanna White ROMC).

Way to go, Mark!!! You have produced some outstanding champion Shelties.

2. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Oh, thank you Patty! Again, though, Mark is only a small part of Olivia's pedigree - and Olivia's breeder is the one who made the multiple good decisions across several generations that resulted in this lovely young bitch.

My mother and I are honored that so many excellent breeders chose to include Mark in their programs. It is a lot of fun to watch his descendants do so well!

3. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    also, a little brag, I handled Tessa to her US Ch. and handled Alex to all of his minor US points, and I can say that both of them are wonderful dogs to live and work with. Lovely, fun temperaments and total sweethearts. They're two of my favorites!

4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    :smile2: Mark lives on!!!!