Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The things they play with

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Minnie is also ecstatic with light plastic buckets, the more they can make noise the better.:gaah

When we go our trips at the beach and she finds a plastic tub or similar then she gets completely silly and runs around and throws it on most of the trip :yes:

2. Ryan

Ryan Forums Regular

Jan 6, 2017
    Hanne likes this.
  3. Pam

Pam Forums Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2017
    Beau's favorite game is "puzzle". I take anything cardboard (paper towel rolls holders, TP rolls, shoe boxes, Oatmeal boxes, etc) and stuff a treat in one and then nest them as much as possible--making it difficult to get to the treat. He has gotten quite good and can open a shoe box, pull out a hardcard board roll stuffed with brown paper, pull out the TP cardboard inside and pull the brown paper wrapped treat out in under 5 minutes. I try to constantly come up with new challenges such as including a plastic bottle with the cardboard stuffed partially inside. He absolutely loves this game. I think he watches to see how the treat is hidden so he can get it faster.

SKNerissa likes this.
  4. Phoebe'smom

Phoebe'smom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2015
    Well, this one won't do anyone any good, and has sort of an "ew" factor, and only lasted a while, but.....The other day I heard Phoebe barking at something on the patio. When I investigated I saw what she was after. A large lizard. I rescued the poor fellow, but not before he had shed his tail. Phoebe danced and pranced and barked around it and that tail danced and pranced right back. The next day she still barked at it, trying to get it to move, but no such luck. I got rid of it.

5. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    And Phoebe'smom gets the "ewww" Award. It's a major award. It's Frageeleh (It's Italian). And it resembles a leg lamp. ;)

6. Phoebe'smom

Phoebe'smom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2015
    Heh, heh! I had heard of lizards disconnecting their tail to distract their pursuers, but had never witnessed it.